Sunday, September 26, 2010

Try to understand

Wrote this last night coz my mom started insulting my besy friend in front of me...

Why dont you go away
And why dont you just lemme stay
I guess that would be the best for you
And i guess that would be the best for me too
But you just dont realise that
Even though it remains a fact
That i care for him,more than i care for you
This is nothing other than what is true
Though i do love you,its true that
Otherwise who would put up with such crap
I mean you insulted my best buddy
Who's been with me through thick and thin, always steady
And had it been someone else i would have cussed hard
But when i was little,over me, you just fussed hard
So even though i love you
I love him too
And after this you're going to think that we're together
Just wish you'd know that we're only best friends forever

No comments:

Post a Comment