Saturday, July 17, 2010

I miss you

So this is a poem for my best friend Rujul about how much i missed him when i was away on vacation in Europe.... this poem was scribbled by me on a tissue in the restaurant where we had our dinner on the last night in Paris

I miss you
It hurts you know
So much that i could cry

Was just thinking about your laugh
Your sweet voice
Your bright face
Like ambrosia to my eyes
That which makes my day


It hurts even more every second
just to think of you
A pain sweet
A pain tender
Sometimes i cant live with you
And sometimes seems like I would die without you

You're my best buddy
My sore spot too
My sweetest sweetheart
My cutie pie is you
I love you
Forever and always as i say
But even more is the degree
To which i love you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment